Broadly Speaking - The New Home of Speakers Corner

Welcome To Broadly Speaking - The Community Forum for the Norfolk Broads

Broadly Speaking is the original Norfolk Broads Forum. Having started life as Speakers Corner, the forum has seen people come and go, time has passed, but we are still here and the forum is getting a new lease of life!

Come and chat, discuss and even argue to your hearts content on the Original Norfolk Broads Forum.

Forum

ranworthbreeze

Return to: All forums

ranworthbreeze's profile.
ranworthbreeze joined the forum on the 1st o August 2012, and has posted 4 messages.

Visit ranworthbreeze's website.

ranworthbreeze's Recent posts

Posted 1st Apr '13 17:58 in New Broads Lobby Group.

Hello Peter,

We have joined and seeing how it pans out, there is an iterim committee with some well known names from the Broads.

I hope people give the group a chance.

Regards
Alan

Alan… continued

Posted 23rd Sep '12 12:44 in Failing Gabion Baskets.

Hello Peter,

Why do people or authorities such as the BA use gabions in this maner, they do have a place for retention in general construction but they should not be used for constructions on… continued

Posted 2nd Aug '12 10:27 in Boat Share

Boat share syndicates are not for everyone but if you do not have the time available for more than a few weeks aboard a boat or have limited funds to own your own boat then may be for you.

Our boat… continued

Posted 2nd Aug '12 10:01 in Thank you for letting me join.

Hello,

My name is Alan Hood I am a committee member of the Ranworth Breeze Boat Syndicate.

Ranworth Breeze is a Birchwood 340AC cruiser lanuched in 2001 after the syndicate was formed by Glenn… continued
Terms of Use
Change to:

© Copyright InnerShed Ltd 2006 - 2017, Designed by InnerShed.